RSS
It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up -- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had. -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

The whole weekend I've been wondering what to write. It's actually harder than I thought to own a blog. Signing up is one thing but maintaining it is another. So I'm going to write a review about Tom Cruise's recent movie.


Knight and Day
This movie made over $200 million worldwide but less than $100 million in the U.S. If you make less than $100 million (domestic) that means the movie's a bust but for me this is the only time I've seen Tom Cruise as a funny guy! All of his roles in the past have been so serious so to me this is a breath of fresh air. Tom plays an agent gone rogue and Cameron Diaz plays a normal girl who gets her life tangled with Tom's as they find themselves on the same airplane. I've never laughed so hard the whole time I was watching this movie. He's just so funny in this movie! I especially like the scene when he was hanging upside down and Cameron's passed out somewhere just coming into. That's in the preview by the way so I'm not really ruining it for anyone who hasn't seen the movie. I won't say much about how this movie turns out. Go watch it I promise you'll have fun.

4/5 stars

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

evey ♥ said...

h told me this is a good movie. I think saw it already I guess am now convinced, so i will for sure see it soon.

Post a Comment