RSS
It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up -- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had. -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Girls and Relationships

I have a friend who's a really nice girl (she's 19) but very stupid when it comes to guys and relationships. I've known her for about 2 years now and since I've known her she's always overlapping her guys. Up until last night I've stayed out of her business but I don't know what came over me (pregnancy hormones?) or maybe I'm just tired of her bullshit that I just snapped. Currently, she's living with her boyfriend of over a year. The way they met last year, she was also living with another guy at the time and somehow the two weeks I didn't see her she switched boyfriends (and houses). The whole time she was with this guy of over a year now, she's been entertaining other guys and even cheated on him. When I say cheated on him I mean she had a one night stand with some guy meanwhile convincing me she was in love with him but didn't break it off with her boyfriend anyway. Last night, she was on the phone with this other guy and I've been joining in their phone conversation out of jest but I must've listened in at a bad time since what I heard from him went like this, "so you must feel weird dating an old pervert." Upon hearing this I thought seriously? Again? She made mistake of telling me about one of her ex boyfriends and the guy on the phone heard her say she was living with that one so she had no choice but to tell him she did live with a guy. Lived with a guy? There's something missing in this info so I said, "and now too?" which of course the guy on the phone heard. She started freaking out and told the guy not to mind me since I'm just.. To this I said, "just being truthful?" She ran out of the room so fast stammering to explain to the guy that I wasn't serious. I think she wanted to be mad at me because after she hung up with the guy she started saying, "oh Kathy..." and to this part I said, "what the hell was that???!!! Are you serious?!" all she could say was, "I know, I don't know what's going on anymore." Before we parted last night the last thing I said to her was to fix it. Fix it fast.

When I saw my husband later last night, I told him the story, and he said I should've just minded my own business. I told him yes he's right and that's what I've been doing since I met her, and I couldn't take it anymore. He then said, "why did it take you this long to realize your friend is a slut. I knew from the first time I met her that's what she was!" Of course I knew she was already this way when I met her but I didn't care what she was doing. For two years I didn't think I treated her as a friend until last night.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment