RSS
It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up -- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had. -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Babies = $$$




Crib $350
  



Playpen $150
 So I've been checking out how much cribs, car seats, strollers, and etc cost and to my surprise cribs are really expensive! How can that little bed cost that much when it's only useful for about a year and after that you have to buy them toddler beds! There's actually so much more the baby needs before my due date and I'm just so overwhelmed right now. It's time to start segregating! I need to figure out which grandmas/grandpa/aunts/uncles will buy this stuff for us haha! We knew going into this it'd cost a lot but to actually make a list of it and total the whole thing in my head is a shock. I better do gift registry early too way before the baby shower or we're stuck with 2-3 of the same stuff. Welcome to reality!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

evey ♥ said...

:) saving mommy!! ud better start this early... but u have the lola's and lol and the aunties and friends so .. right make the baby's gift registry sooner :)

Kate said...

yes ma'm! will be registering as soon as i'm done writing my post of the day haha!

Post a Comment