RSS
It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up -- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had. -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Facebook Madness

Facebook stopped working for an hour and I find myself with nothing to do. I've been spending so much of my time there lately it is insane. I'm now actively playing 3 games from Millionaire City, Resort World, and the latest Cafe Life. Those games aren't even that great but it helps pass time on my days off. Blogging to me is now a chore so if you notice me blog less and less that's probably why. I should set up a schedule that'll give me ample time to find material for my blog instead of trying to blog daily. I was thinking maybe twice a week as a good way to start every Mondays and Fridays.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

evey ♥ said...

am just happy to admit i got over the games in FB now. Unlike you i don't know what happened to me but recently iv stopped playing u remember i was the one who is so obsessed with FB's games before? :P I barely check my FB nowadays.. things really changing somehow...

I get so lazy to blog sometimes, but its a comfort zone..esp now that i've had too much of bothered thoughts...

Anyways, how are u buntis? :) u take care ok? big time! preggers are sensitive so be very careful u and ur baby!

Kate said...

I'm putting the blame on Twitter haha gotta switch one addiction to the next. I'm doing great actually I'm getting the hang of being pregnant hehe

evey ♥ said...

hey pretty preggers! how are u doing? Anyways its been a while and i thought iv drop by a line. :)Be safe... Left u something here go grab it-- http://pinayonthego.blogspot.com/2010/10/hear-me-say.html

Post a Comment