RSS
It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up -- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had. -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Migraine Attack

Yesterday, I had a migraine attack. It was the worst feeling in the world! I felt a gradual headache throughout the day and right around 8pm at work I had the worst headache and ended up throwing up in the backroom. I had to go home early and on our drive home I was getting car sick from just being inside a car. The rest of my night consisted of a cold compress to my head in a dark room with no lights whatsoever. I hate it when I get a migraine, the last time I had one was 2 years ago on our family trip to Calgary. I actually threw up at some Chinese restaurant. After that day, I swore off caffeine and I haven't had any since two days ago when my sister introduced me to "healthy chocolate." Like what the nurse I talked to on the phone last night said, "is there such a thing as healthy chocolate?" I guess my answer would be no to that question. I was in bed by 8:30 pm last night so naturally I was up before 6am this morning. My husband was nice enough to sleep downstairs coz he didn't want to disturb me with his snoring. I decided to join him and I tried to sleep next to him but I couldn't go back to sleep so I ended up making "lugaw" for myself. We had a little bonding time before he headed for work we watched "How to train your dragon". I slept again for a little bit then when I woke up I had dry heaves. That feeling is worse than actually vomiting! After dry heaving I started breaking out into sweats and started feeling better. Now I'm back to eating my "lugaw"

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

evey ♥ said...

the normal pregnant sickness sis :) U'll get by that feeling after ur 5th month..u take care and ur baby!

Kate said...

Migraine isn't normal for pregnant women but i know headaches and nausea are. Migraine is something I always had since I was a teenager. I've been getting less and less attacks though since I learned what triggers it.

Post a Comment