RSS
It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up -- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had. -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Co-workers

I'm increasingly getting irritated with my co-workers nowadays. It takes a lot to irritate me since I can be very patient but these days the way they talk about each other makes me think why they even bother showing fake "niceness" when they're in front of each other. How do people do that! I'm a simple girl, if I don't like someone and I'm stuck working with them I'll be cordial and nice enough but I would never pretend I like that person or even worse go out to eat with them. That's just not me. I guess some people like the complications in life. I usually hear stories after each dinner about how stupid this person was and how ridiculous this other person was acting. Seriously if you don't like each other don't socialize outside of work! Plain and simple! The other thing that also bugs me about my workplace is nobody can keep their mouth shut. You tell them something in confidence and the next thing you know everyone at work knows about it. In my case, I told my boss in confidence I might be pregnant when I was eating lunch in the back room with him. I wasn't going to but I felt like I was going to faint and didn't want to alarm him. After that day, everyone at work thinks I might be pregnant which really pissed me off. How do you betray someone's trust like that and make them talk of the town. Since I got my test result I've been keeping mum on my pregnancy (from my coworkers) out of spite. Yes that's right I'm livid at all of them that I'm going to make them the last to know. Every time I go to work all they ask is, "so did you find out yet?" I've been saying, "nope not yet the lab doesn't have it yet" and I'll be saying that line until I've told every single one of my friends.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

evey ♥ said...

hehehe come on sis, its part of ur pregnancy! "they call it in PI as naglilihi" .. its normal that u easily get pissed off and irritated with people but be careful k?...

And regarding the people who can't shut their mouth i think they're all everywhere.. I have few in my work place too..esp since I got married they keep bugging the hell out of me "when i will be getting pregnant or why hasn't i not pregnant yet" it sucks! its a pressure on me and am just tired about that..why don't they just shut up!

Kate said...

i get that "are you pregnant yet?" line from friends and uncles and aunts.. it does get annoying but most of the time i don't mind it..it's when they make me the topic of their gossip at work that irks me

Post a Comment